Who's your favorite yoga teacher? Where do you shop for vitamins, organic produce or gluten-free foods in Southern Oregon?
The readers and staff of Oregon Healthy Living magazine want to know ... and you might even win a $50 gift certificate from Rogue Creamery for casting your votes.
We kicked off our first Oregon Healthy Living Readers' Choice online poll Monday, and we're asking you to help us pick Southern Oregon's favorite places to eat, shop and live healthy.
Go online at www.mailtribune.com/readerspicks between now and March 22 to vote for your favorites in the categories listed below.
We'll publish your picks in the May 2010 issue of Oregon Healthy Living magazine, and two readers will be chosen at random for goodies at Rogue Creamery.
• Health/Fitness Club
• Pilates Class/Teacher
• Yoga Studio/Teacher
• Martial Arts Studio
• Tai Chi Class/Teacher
• Dance Class/Instructor
• Exercise Class/Teacher
• Personal Trainer
• Day Spa
• Massage Therapist
• Physical Therapist/Clinic
• Dentist/Dental Office
• Place to Buy Supplements/Herbs
• Place to Buy Gluten-free Foods
• Health/Natural Foods Store
• Natural Section/Large Grocery Store
• Place to Buy Organic Produce
• Place to Buy Bulk Foods
• U-Pick Farm
• Local Farm Produce/CSA
• Place to Buy Skin-care Products
• Place to Buy Natural-fiber Clothes
• Place to Buy Workout Clothes/Gear
• Natural/Whole Foods Restaurant
• Juice Bar
• Healthy Breakfast/Brunch
• Healthy Lunch Stop
• Salad/Salad Bar