- Failure to register as sex offender — Justin Dee Chapman, 25, of the 100 block of Fern Valley Road, Medford. Medford police arrested Chapman early Sunday on charges of failure to register sex offender address and failure to register sex offender birthday. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $9,000 bail.
- Assault, coercion — Danny Winzer Jr., 24, of the 500 block of Summit Avenue, Medford. Medford police arrested Winzer early Sunday on charges of fourth-degree assault, harassment and coercion. He was lodged in jail on $12,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jennifer Renee Johnson, 36, of the 4200 block of Highland Avenue, Grants Pass. Oregon State Police arrested Johnson Sunday on felony possession of a synthetic drug, concealing a knuckle weapon and felon in possession of a restricted weapon. She was lodged in jail on $19,000 bail.
- Burglary — Moriah Janae Tarvin, 18, 40 block of North Peach Street, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Tarvin Sunday on charges of first-degree burglary and first-degree theft. She was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Assault — John Edward Antonio McDemos, 46, of the 200 block of Hoyt Lane, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested McDemos Sunday on charges of third-degree assault, menacing, harassment and endangerment. He was lodged in jail on $36,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.