1. Stand holding the back of a chair.
2. Keep your back straight and press your shoulder blades back and down.
3. Come up onto the ball of your left foot and lift your right leg.
4. Keeping your abs pulled in, bring your right leg across your body, in front of your left leg.
5. Swing it back out to the right, keeping your toes flexed and your toes turned out. Use momentum to swing through your leg as you use your left glutes. Keep hips facing forward. Do 10 repetitions.
6. Repeat on left leg for 10 more reps, again making sure your hips are facing forward.
7. Take a short rest, then do a second set.
1. Sit on the edge of a sturdy chair.
2. Rest your feet flat on the floor with your knees bent at 90-degree angles and palms on the chair at your sides.
3. Exhale as you lift your hips, allowing your palms and feet to support your body weight.
4. Continue to lift your hips until your body resembles the shape of a bridge. Concentrate on using thigh muscles. Hold for 20 to 60 seconds while breathing normally.
5. Release and return to sitting position. Repeat four to six times.