- Stalking — George Allen Savage, 48, no known address. Medford police late Sunday arrested Savage on charges of stalking and a felony violation of a restraining order. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $50,000 bail.
- Assault — Tonia Annette Lovato, 37, of the 3500 block of Cherry Lane, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Lovato on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and harassment. She was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Assault — Christopher Richard Barone, 39, of the 2300 block of Bell Court, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Barone on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Identity theft — Mary Lynn Pierce, 46, of the 1500 block of Ben Aire Circle, Grants Pass. Pierce made her initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on charges of identity theft and aggravated first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Debra Irene Johns, 54, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Johns on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail on $15,000 bail.
Burglary — 3100 block of Forest Hills Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 8:12 p.m. Sunday of a burglary at a residence from which a Playstation 3, an Xbox 360 and a video game were reported stolen. The loss was valued at $1,408.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.