Jackson County health inspectors in April evaluated 89 restaurants, all of which passed their semiannual inspections. All scores are published in weekly portions in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received passing scores of 70 points or higher:
- 2 Good Cooking Chicks, Medford — 97;
- Abby's Pizza Inn, Rogue River — 94;
- AFC Sushi, Southern Oregon University, Ashland — 90;
- Applebee's Grill & Bar, Medford — 95;
- Ashland Street Cinemas, Ashland — 98;
- Asian Grill, Medford — 90;
- Backporch BBQ, Jacksonville — 92;
- Barbwire Grill, Eagle Point — 86;
- The Beanery, Ashland — 98;
- Beckie's Cafe, Prospect — 98;
- Big Al's Drive-In, Ashland — 94;
- Bonsai Teriyaki Sushi, West Sixth Street, Medford — 90;
- C St. Bistro, Jacksonville — 81;
- Cafe Bella Mondo, Medford — 98;
- Campers Cove, Ashland — 95;
- Casa Ramos Mexican Restaurant, Medford — 82;
- Cascade Gorge Restaurant, Prospect — 96;
- Cattlemen's Saloon, Rogue River — 89;
- City Grinders at Rainey's Corner, White City — 96;
- Creekside Pizza Bistro, Ashland — 98;
- Dairy Queen, East Barnett Road, Medford — 98;
- Dairy Queen, White City — 99;
- Dolly Varden's Cafe Inc., Medford — 96.
Restaurant scores are posted at www.jacksoncounty.org and www.mailtribune.com/dining.
Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.