- Drugs — Cory James Hedgpeth, 19, no known address. Rogue River police Friday arrested Hedgpeth on charges of possession of heroin, manufacture of heroin and delivery of heroin. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $50,000 bail.
- Drugs — Justin Scott Seagoe, 21, of the 1900 block of Hugo Road, Merlin. Rogue River police Friday arrested Seagoe on charges of possession of heroin and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Assault — Ronald Charles Barry, 37, of the 100 block of B Street, Ashland. Ashland police Saturday arrested Barry on charges of second-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on more than $1 million bail.
- Drugs — Tara Lynn Spyker, 45, of the 900 block of Park Avenue, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Spyker on charges of possession of methamphetamine, resisting arrest and harassment. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Burglary, tampering — Wade Lucas Withrow, 37, of the 5000 block of Crestwood Avenue, Central Point. Central Point police Saturday arrested Withrow on charges of first-degree burglary, third-degree theft and witness tampering. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Sex abuse, rape — Brandon Michael Loveland, 21, of the 1000 block of West 11th Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Loveland on charges of second-degree sexual abuse, third-degree sexual abuse, third-degree sodomy and third-degree rape. He was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Drugs — Paula Ann Lee, 22, of the 1400 block of Yellowstone Avenue, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Lee on a charge of possession of heroin. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- DUII — Casey Frank Jones, 48, of the 1300 block of Murray Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Jones on charges of felony driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless endangering. He was lodged in jail on $29,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.