- Assault — Rachelle Marie Cortes-Melchor, 21, of the 2000 block of Jubilant Avenue, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Cortes-Melchor on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, harassment and strangulation. She was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released.
- Sex offender — Sven Xerxes Blanz, 26, of the 600 block of Royal Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Blanz on a charge of failure to register as a sex offender. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Drugs — Stefan James Medeck, 23, of the 100 block of Steinman Drive, Ashland. Ashland police Friday arrested Medeck on a charge of possession of heroin. He was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — John Lee Walter Stewart, 45, of the 2300 block of Aloha Way, Medford. Stewart appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of heroin and possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released.
- Assault — Brenda Yanie Casino-Hernandez, 18, of the 900 block of Dakota Avenue, Medford. Phoenix police Friday arrested Casino-Hernandez on charges of third-degree assault and fourth-degree assault. She was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Christopher Randall Anderson, 20, of the 200 block of Portland Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Anderson on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Drugs — Timothy Shawn Cromer, 41, of the 1000 block of Steward Road, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Cromer on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.