- Drugs — Caleb Joseph Malbeck, 25, of the 500 block of Oak Street, Medford. Ashland police Saturday arrested Malbeck on charges of second-degree trespass, possession of methamphetamine, and failure to appear on charges of disorderly conduct, two counts of third-degree theft, second-degree trespass and harassment. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Assault — Joshua Steven Ware, 30, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Ware on charges of fourth-degree assault, harassment, coercion and strangulation. He was lodged in jail on $23,000 bail.
- Theft — Bobby Shane Charlton, 36, of the 600 block of Columbus Avenue, Medford. Central Point police Saturday arrested Charlton on charges of assaulting a police officer, menacing, two counts of attempted first-degree assault, unlawful use of a motor vehicle, attempting to elude police, reckless driving, first-degree theft and resisting arrest. He was lodged in jail on $116,000 bail.
- Drugs — Benny Lee Lewis Chown, 32, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Chown on charges of identity theft, two counts of third-degree theft, possession of methamphetamine, possession of a schedule II narcotic and concealed weapon. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Chad Wayne Everett, 45 , no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Everett on a charges of possession of methamphetamine and a probation violation for possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.