- Identity theft — Ronald Glenn Pollock, 32, of the 1200 block of Suncrest Avenue, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Pollock on charges of identity theft, fraudulent use of a credit card, possession of methamphetamine and second-degree theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $45,000 bail.
- Vehicle theft — Antoine Ramone Coleman, 44, of San Francisco, Calif. Medford police Monday arrested Coleman on charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, second-degree theft and driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was lodged in jail on $29,000 bail.
- Drugs — Christopher Carl Chavers, 33, of the 200 block of Holiday Lane, Talent. Chavers made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on charges of possession of a controlled substance and third-degree theft. He was booked Monday at the jail and released.
- Drugs — Tamra Lynn Gallian, 48, no known address. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Gallian on charges of possession of methamphetamine, first-degree forgery and possession of a forged instrument. She was lodged in jail on $45,000 bail.
- Interference — Tommy Ray Faddis, 49, of the first block of Sardine Creek Road, Gold Hill. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Faddis on a charge of interfering with a police report. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
To see a map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.