- Vehicle theft — Keyontae Lamar Taylor, 22, of Mickinelyville, Calif. Medford police Tuesday added charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle and possession of a stolen vehicle against Taylor. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Identity theft, theft — Stacy Renee Wise, 36, of the 3200 block of Avenue A, White City. Wise appeared Wednesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with two counts of identity theft and first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released.
- Tampering with drug records — Leah Katherine Sabel, 33, of the 500 block of J Street, Medford. Phoenix police Wednesday arrested Sabel on 25 counts of tampering with drug records. She was lodged in jail on $125,000 bail.
- Drugs — Robert Allen Plumb, 46, of the first block of Highland Drive, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Plumb on charges of possession of methamphetamine, being a felon in possession of a weapon and third-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $15,000 bail.
- Assault — John David Haworth, 48, of the 500 block of Pine Street, Rogue River. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Haworth on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, fourth-degree assault, harassment and violating a no-contact order. He was lodged in jail on $17,000 bail.
To see a map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.