- Drugs — Joshua Lawrence Stuber, 30, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Stuber on charges of possession of heroin and four counts of failure to appear in court. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Zachary Sy Livingston, 28, of the 800 block of Summit Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Livingston on charges of possession of methamphetamine and a probation violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Weapon — Michelle Catherine Bochardy, 35, of the first block of Cedar Street, Shady Cove. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Saturday arrested Bochardy on charges of unlawful use of a weapon, menacing, reckless endangering and second-degree disorderly conduct. She was lodged in jail on $16,000 bail.
- Drugs — James Eugene Jackson, 41, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Jackson on charges of possession of methamphetamine and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Identity theft — Jeffery Karol Bonczyk, 43, no known address. Ashland police Saturday arrested Bonczyk on three counts of identity theft and a probation violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Theft — Ryan Colby McConkey, 25, of the 500 block of Clay Street, Ashland. Ashland police Saturday arrested McConkey on a warrant charging him with first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
To see a map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.