Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 114 restaurants in November, all of which passed their semiannual inspections. All scores are published in weekly portions in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received passing scores of 70 points or higher:
- Barnett Woods, Medford — 89;
- Beau Club, Ashland — 95;
- Beckie's Cafe, Prospect — 97;
- Buttercloud Bakery & Cafe, Medford — 90;
- C St. Bistro, Jacksonville — 95;
- Cascade Gorge Restaurant, Prospect — 92;
- Cicily's Pastaria & Grill, Medford — 95;
- City Grinders at Rainey's Corner, White City — 94;
- Creekside Pizza Bistro, Ashland — 94;
- Dilligaf's Bar & Grill, Medford — 97;
- Downtowne Coffeehouse, Talent — 97;
- Dutch Bros. Coffee, Jacksonville Highway, Medford — 97;
- El Arriero, Medford — 94;
- Extreme Juice Co., Medford — 97;
- Fiesta Market & Taqueria, Medford — 91;
- The GoodBean Co., Jacksonville — 95;
- The Grotto, Talent — 95;
- Hometown Buffet No. 725, Medford — 95;
- Hong Kong 88 Restaurant, Medford — 92;
- I Love Sushi, Medford — 92;
- Inti, Talent — 92;
- Jacksonville Food & Friends, Jacksonville — 89;
- Kaleidoscope Pizzeria & Pub, Medford — 97;
- King Bo Inc., Medford — 97;
- Las Palmas, Jacksonville — 90;
- Lava Sports, Medford — 92;
- Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine, Medford — 95;
- Leonardo's & E&G Catering, The Expo (south kitchen), Central Point — 83.
Inspectors subtract points for violations of "priority" and "priority foundation" items, which include: foods maintained at improper temperatures, improperly cooled or reheated; not properly protected from contamination, from unapproved origins, unsafe, adulterated or not honestly presented; not date-marked or discarded upon expiration; raw animal foods improperly cooked; presence of rodents or insects; inadequate personal hygiene; failure to clean and sanitize food equipment; lack of an approved water system; toxic chemicals or cleansers not properly stored, used or labeled.
Restaurant scores are posted at www.jacksoncounty.org and www.mailtribune.com/dining.
Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental public health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.