- Drugs — William Tye Muddlekauff, 24, no known address. Medford police Sunday arrested Muddlekauff on charges of possession of methamphetamine, hit-and-run driving, custodial violation and for violating the condtions of his parole on a previous drug conviction. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Identity theft — Michael James Jones, 30, of the first block of Jeanette Avenue, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Jones on charges of identity theft, fraudulent use of a credit card, second-degree theft, possession of hydrocodone and for failing to appear on a drunken driving charge. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $11,000 bail.
- Theft — Ely Benjamin Smith, 33, of the 1400 block of Placer Road, Sunny Valley. Eagle Point police Monday arrested Smith on charges of attempted first-degree theft, third-degree escape, furnishing false information to a police officer and an out-of-county warrant for first-degree robbery. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Vehicle theft — Vincent Russell Jacobo, 28, of the 2000 block of Grandview Avenue, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Jacobo on charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, possession of methamphetamine and for violating the conditions of his parole from a previous robbery conviction. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Identity theft — was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Rudy Edward Ortiz III, 29, of the 100 block of Portland Avenue, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Ortiz on charges of possession, manufacture and delivery of cocaine, possession, manufacture and delivery of heroin and for failing to appear on two other drug charges. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Robbery — Amy Dawn Jackson, 26, of the 1000 block of Siskiyou Boulevard, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Jackson on two counts each of third-degree robbery and third-degree theft. She was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail on $11,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.