- Identity theft, theft — Nicholas Ryan Crisler, 23, no known address. Medford police Wednesday added charges of identity theft, first-degree theft and second-degree possession of a forged instrument. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Identity theft — Jeffrey Randolph Blackwood, 20, no known address. Medford police Wednesday added charges of second-degree theft, credit card fraud and eight counts of identity theft. He remained lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Kevin Wesley McIver, 25, of the 1500 block of South Ivy Street, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested McIver on charges of possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Assault — Deric Steven Burnett, 25, of the 600 block of North Barlett Street, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Burnett on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Cooper Glenn Oliver, 48, of the 5900 block of Table Rock Road, Central Point. Oliver appeared Wednesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.