- Theft — Jeffrey Scott Ernest Gourneau, 23, of the 800 block of Ellendale Drive, Medford. Medford police Friday added charges of first-degree theft and second-degree theft against Gourneau. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $25,000 bail.
- Theft, identity theft — Donald Lee Anderson Jr., 42, of the 1000 block of Rustler Peak Street, Central Point. Medford police Friday added charges of being a felon in possession of body armor, criminal impersonation of a police officer, two counts of identity theft and two counts of first-degree theft against Anderson. He remained lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Drugs — Nicholas Walton Prince, 18, of the 400 block of Oak Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Prince on charges of fourth-degree assault, harassment and possession of hydrocodone. He was cited and released.
- Drugs — Josh Michael Floyd, 21, of the 2600 block of Wyatt Drive, Medford. Oregon State Police Friday arrested Floyd on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and possession of heroin. He was lodged in jail on $15,000 bail.
- Drugs — John Walter Legros, 28, of the 1500 block of Bryant Street, Medford. Legros appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of methamphetamine, delivery of a controlled substance to a minor and failure to appear in court. He was booked into jail and released.
To see a map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.