- Rape — Sean Riley Burns, 22, of the 220 block of West Rapp Road, Talent. Ashland police Monday arrested Burns on two counts of third-degree rape, three counts of third-degree sodomy and five counts of third-degree sexual abuse. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $45,000 bail.
- Drugs — Joshua Lee Brewer, 25, of the 700 block of Royal Avenue, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Brewer on one count of possession of heroin and four counts of failing to appear in court on previous charges. He was lodged in jail on $22,000 bail.
- Assault — Sharon Lee Morgan, 65, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Morgan on charges of third-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. She was lodged in jail on $32,000 bail.
- Identity theft — William Gregory Sandercock Jr., 21, of the 2100 block of Brookhurst Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Sandercock on charges of identity theft, two counts of forgery and one count each of third-degree theft and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail then released because of overcrowding.
- Strangulation — Morgan Scott Hoover, 46, of the first block of Quince Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Hoover on charges of strangulation, fourth-degree assault, menacing, endangering the welfare of another and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $50,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.