- Burglary — Eric Marc Wayman, 31, of the 2100 block of Hill Way, Medford. Central Point police Monday arrested Wayman on charges of first-degree burglary, possession of heroin and a warrant for failing to appear on a trespass charge. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $60,000 bail.
- Assault — Jonathan Heverly, 37, of the 400 block of Hays Street, Gold Hill. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Heverly on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, two counts of fourth-degree assault and one count of harassment. He was lodged in jail on $50,000 bail.
- Drugs — Matthew James Pearson, 23, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Pearson on a charge of possession of methamphetamine and for failing to appear on previous drug cases. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Abdul Hahson Blair, 20, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Blair on charges of possession of methamphetamine, resisting arrest and for violating his probation on a previous charge of strangulation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Lucas Kristopher Short, 34, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Short on charges of possession of methamphetamine and for violating the conditions of his probation from a previous meth conviction. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.