- Drugs — Brittani Marie Miller, 26, of the 900 block of Niantic Street, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Miller on charges of possession of methamphetamine and failure to display a driver's license. She was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released.
- Assault — Robert Wayne Case, 43, of the 10100 block of West Evans Creek Road, Rogue River. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Wednesday arrested Case on charges of assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest and second-degree disorderly conduct. He was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Drugs — Timothy David Allen Jr., 35, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Allen on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Drugs — Chad Thomas Dull, 29, of the 100 block of Pebble Creek Drive, Eagle Point. Dull appeared Wednesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Donna Annette Davis, 43, of the 400 block of Old Highway 62, Eagle Point. Davis appeared Wednesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with possession of methamphetamine and third-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Shelia Ann Reeser, 40, of the 400 block of Old Highway 62, Eagle Point. Medford police Wednesday arrested Reeser on charges of possession of methamphetamine, third-degree theft and resisting arrest. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Tomas Pedro Flores, 37, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Flores on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Theft — Mark Phillip Orlow, 23, no known address. Eagle Point police Wednesday arrested Orlow on charges of first-degree theft and three violations of his probation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.