- Assault — Adrienne Jeanne Ontiveros, 34, of the 300 block of Effie Street, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Ontiveros on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. She was cited to appear in Jackson Count Circuit Court and released.
- Drugs — Bernie George Helms, 22, of the 300 block of South B Street, Phoenix. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Thursday arrested Helms on charges of possession of heroin and four counts of failure to appear in court. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $14,000 bail.
- Drugs — Alec Jameson Vargas, 18, of the 900 block of Jessica Court, Eagle Point. Vargas appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of oxycodone. He was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Robert Roy Pridy, 39, no known address. Sheriff's deputies Thursday arrested Pridy on charges of possession of methamphetamine and an out-of-county warrant. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Brandie Michelle Carrara, 36, of the 19000 block of Highway 62, Eagle Point. Sheriff's deputies Thursday arrested Carrara on charges of resisting arrest, possession of methamphetamine and an out-of-county warrant. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Robbery, theft, weapon — Shigh Anthone Davis, 19, of the 200 block of Oak Crest Way, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Davis on charges of first-degree robbery, first-degree theft, carrying a concealed weapon, two counts of third-degree theft, second-degree disorderly conduct, two counts of fourth-degree assault and four counts of harassment. He was lodged in jail on more than $1 million bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.