- Drugs — Russell Cooley, 22, of the 2800 block of East McAndrews Road, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Cooley on two out-of-county warrants for possession of methamphetamine and for failing to appear on previous drug and disorderly conduct charges. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Andrew Dean Amaral, 22, of the 200 block of North Ivy Street, Medford. Amaral made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released.
- Theft — Dan Edward Waggoner, 47, of the 100 block of Maple Street, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Waggoner on a charge of first-degree criminal mistreatment. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Cara Kay Kelley, 49, of the 1300 block of Talent Avenue, Talent. Medford police Monday arrested Kelley on charges of possession of methamphetamine and furnishing false information to police as well as for failing to appear on previous theft and drug charges. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Theft — Christopher Craig Pairan, 43, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Pairan on charges of first-degree and second-degree theft as well as for violating the conditions of his parole from a previous assault conviction. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Theft — 500 block of North Holly Street, Medford. Medford police responded at 7:41 p.m. Sunday to the reported theft of a bicycle valued at $1,000.
- Theft — 100 block of Dan Avenue, Medford. Medford police responded at 6:06 a.m. Monday to the reported theft of three guns, including a nickel-plated .38-caliber pistol. The loss was valued at $4,150.
- Vandalism — 700 block of South Ivy Street, Medford. Medford police responded at 7 a.m. Monday to a report of the slashing of four tires on a vehicle. The loss was valued at $900.
Garage fire — 1000 block of Upper Applegate Road, Applegate. Applegate Valley firefighters responded at 3:10 p.m. Monday to a report of a structure fire and discovered a fully involved, one-car garage with one vehicle inside. The garage and vehicle were destroyed. The garage was detached from the residence, which was occupied at the time, firefighters said. The occupant called in the fire. No cause or financial loss was available Monday evening.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.