- Noon — Medford Planning Commission study session, Lausmann Annex, Room 151, 200 S. Ivy St., Medford.
- 5:30 p.m. — Medford Arts Commission special meeting, Santo Community Center, Room 5, 701 N. Columbus Ave., Medford.
- 6:30 p.m. — Phoenix Planning Commission, Public Works, 1000 S. B St., Phoenix.
- 9 a.m. — Jackson County Board of Commissioners work session, County Offices, 10 S. Oakdale Ave., Medford.
- 2 p.m. — Rogue Valley Metropolitan Planning Organization Policy Committee, RVCOG, Jefferson Conference Room, 155 N. First St., Central Point.
- 5:30 p.m. — Medford Citizens Planning Advisory Committee, Room 330, City Hall, 411 W. Eighth St., Medford.
- 6:30 p.m. — Central Point School District 6 Board, 300 Ash St., Central Point.
- 7 p.m. — Eagle Point City Council, City Hall, 17 S. Buchanan St., Eagle Point.
- Noon — Rogue Valley Council of Governments Board, RVCOG Conference Room, 155 N. First St., Central Point
- 5 p.m. — Jackson Soil and Water Conservation District Personnel Committee, USDA Conference Room, 573 Parsons Drive, Medford.
- 5:30 — Rogue Valley Transportation District Board, Jackson County Courthouse Auditorium, 10 S. Oakdale Ave., Medford.
- 6 p.m. — Jacksonville Historical and Architectural Review Commission, Old City Hall, 205 W. Main St., Jacksonville.
- Noon — Medford Urban Renewal Agency Board, Council Chambers, City Hall, 411 W. Eighth St., Medford.
- 5:30 p.m. — Medford Planning Commission, Council Chambers, third floor, City Hall, 411 W. Eighth St., Medford.
- 6 p.m. — Rogue River City Council Advisory Committee, City Hall, 133 Broadway St., Rogue River.
- 6:30 p.m. — Talent Planning Commission, Community Hall, 206 E. Main St., Talent.
- 6:30 p.m. — Shady Cove Planning Commission, City Hall, 22451 Highway 62, Shady Cove.
- 7 p.m. — Central Point City Council, City Hall, 140 S. Third St., Central Point.
- 7 p.m. — Rogue River City Council, City Hall, 133 Broadway St., Rogue River.
Noon — Medford Site Plan and Architectural Commission, City Hall, Council Chambers, 411 W. Eighth St., Medford.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.