- Identity theft, forgery, elude — Eduardo Navarro, 24, of the 10400 Blackwell Road, Central Point. Medford police Thursday added four counts of identity theft, three counts of credit card fraud, second-degree forgery, unlawful entry into a motor vehicle, two counts of aggravated identity theft, attempting to elude police in a vehicle, reckless driving and mail theft against Navarro. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Identity theft — Shannara Kaitlyn Ibsen, 20, no known address. Medford police Thursday added three counts of identity theft, three counts of credit card fraud, unlawful entry into a motor vehicle and second-degree theft against Ibsen. She remained lodged in jail without bail.
- Sex offender — Wesley Charles Crow, 56, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Crow on charges of failure to register as a sex offender and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Kent McLeod Fishwick, 24, of the 3400 block of Viewpoint Drive, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Fishwick on a charge of possession of heroin. He was cited to appear in Jackson County Circuit Court and released.
- Drugs — John Calvin Pratt, 55, of the 26600 block of Rocky Point Road, Klamath Falls. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Thursday arrested Pratt on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and possession of methamphetamine. He was cited to appear in court and released.
- Vehicle theft — Thaddeus Edward Fitzgerald, 23, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Fitzgerald on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle, four counts of unlawful entry into a motor vehicle and third-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail on $51,000 bail.
- Drugs — David Chaschin, 41, of Woodburn. Chaschin appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.