- Drugs — Ladarrius Trenton Anderson, 24, of the 500 block of South Columbus Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Anderson on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Eugene Lewis Gueringer, 52, of the 700 block of Royal Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Gueringer on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants, possession of methamphetamine and reckless driving. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Keith Alan Barnett, 29, of the 100 block of Cupp Drive, Central Point. Central Point police Saturday arrested Barnett on charges of possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- DUII — Mardell Maruice Johnson, 38, of the 800 block of Royal Court, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Johnson on charges of felony driving under the influence of intoxicants, second-degree disorderly conduct, menacing and an out-of-county warrant. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Jeffery Arthur Tameron, 32, of the 200 block of Westbrook Drive, Rogue River. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Saturday arrested Tameron on charges of possession of oxycodone and possession of drugs near a school. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.