- Theft — Daniel Patrick Foley, 49, of the 6000 block of Donaldson Road, Grants Pass. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Foley on charges of first-degree theft, two counts of second-degree theft, two counts of menacing, fourth-degree assault and two counts of failure to appear in court. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Theft — Venice Yaffa Valentina, 24, of the 100 block of Rogue Street, Grants Pass. Sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Valentina on a charge of first-degree theft. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Burglary, theft — Daniel Paul Ballard, 30, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Ballard on charges of second-degree burglary, aggravated theft and 13 violations of his parole. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Leoniel Olvera-Hernandez, 19, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Olvera-Hernandez on charges of possession of methamphetamine and manufacture of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $75,000 bail.
- Weapon — Donald Patrick Myers, 33, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Myers on charges of being a felon in possession of a weapon and unlawful entering into a motor vehicle. He was lodged in jail on $13,000 bail.
To see a map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.