Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 129 restaurants in February. All passed their semiannual inspections, and 76 received perfect scores of 100. All scores are published in weekly portions in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received perfect scores of 100:
- All American Frozen Yogurt, Rogue Valley Mall, Medford;
- Angelo's Pizza Parlor, Phoenix;
- Applegate River Lodge, Applegate;
- Ashland Gourmet Catering, Ashland;
- Bad Ass Coffee II, Crater Lake Avenue, Medford;
- Baskin Robbins, Medford;
- Breadboard Restaurant, Ashland;
- Carl's Jr. No. 8008, Crater Lake Highway, Medford;
- Cascade Bingo, White City;
- Chozu Bath & Tea Gardens, Ashland;
- Confident Caterers Inc., Medford;
- Deli Yogurt Delight, Medford;
- Deli-Bean No. 7, Medford;
- Donut Country, Medford;
- Drive By Deli, White City;
- Dutch Bros. Coffee, East Main Street, Medford;
- Eagle Point Food & Friends, Eagle Point;
- Flamingo's Sandwiches, Highland Drive, Roberts Road and Stewart Avenue, Medford, and Phoenix;
- Frosty Boy, Medford;
- Good 2 Go, Medford;
- Guadalajara Jr. Inc., Gold Hill;
- Heartsong Nutrition, Ashland;
- Holy Joe's, Medford;
- Human Bean, Barnett and Rossanley roads, Medford;
- Jack in the Box No. 7103, Barnett Road, Medford;
- Jack's Tally Ho, Talent;
- Laurel Hills Golf Course, Central Point;
- Luigi's Italian Sandwiches, Medford;
- Lumpy's No. 5, South Riverside Avenue, Medford;
- Mario's Sandwiches, Phoenix;
- Mazatlan Grill, Central Point;
- McDonald's, Crater Lake Highway, Medford, and White City.
Restaurant scores are posted at www.jacksoncounty.org and www.mailtribune.com/dining.
Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental public health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.