- Drugs — Jason Thomas Cline, 42, of the 1300 block of Dixie Lane, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Cline on a charge of driving under the influence of drugs and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in Jackson County Jail and later released.
- Drugs — Dennis Robert Shrode, 50, of the 600 block of Edwina Avenue, Central Point. Medford police arrested Shrode Friday on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail and released.
- Drugs — Justin Eugene Green, 33, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Green on five counts of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $20,000 bail.
- Drugs — Damien James Probst, 21, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Probst on two counts of felon in possession of a weapon, possession of methamphetamine, failure to register as a sex offender and probation violation for failure to register as a sex offender. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Assault — Juan Rodriguez Quintero, 24, of the 300 block of West Pine Street, Central Point. Central Point police Friday arrested Quintero on a charge of third-degree assault. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Charles Everett Nathan, 32, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Nathan on a charge of possession of methamphetamine and parole violation for tampering with a witness. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.