- Drugs — Kristin Ivan Munez-Gomez, 19, of the 1700 block of Elm Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Munez-Gomez on a charge of possession of heroin. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail on $10,000 bail.
- Drugs — Rane Randall Rowlett, 47, no known address. Ashland police Monday arrested Rowlett on a charge of possession of marijuana, a warrant for failing to appear on a possession of methamphetamine charge and for violating the conditions of his parole on a past conviction for methamphetamine possession. He was lodged Monday in jail without bail.
- Theft, drugs — Matthew James Pearson, 23, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Pearson on charges of failure to appear on four counts of possession of methamphetamine, failure to appear on a charge of third-degree theft and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $24,000 bail.
- Drugs — Bree Anne Gramlich, 21, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Gramlich on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs, assault — Michael Jason Philipp, 29, of the 3800 block of Corey Road, Central Point. Medford police Tuesday arrested Philipp on charges of failure to appear for possession of methamphetamine, fourth-degree assault, interfering with a report, harassment and second-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail on $4,000 bail.
- Identity theft — Anthony Edward Hilterbrant, 24, of the 2300 block of Gramercy Drive, White City. Medford police Tuesday arrested Hilterbrant on a charge of failure to appear for a charge of aggravated identity theft. He was lodged in jail on $20,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jesse Daniel Kimbrough, 19, of the 400 block of Earhart Street, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Kimbrough on charges of probation violation for possession of oxycodone and an additional charge of possession of oxycodone. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Assault — Douglas Bradley Weir, 35, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Weir on a charge of contempt of court and two charges of third-degree assault. He was lodged on $57,370 bail.
- Theft, drugs — David Jonathan Smith, 30, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Smith on charges of third-degree theft, third-degree robbery, third-degree criminal mischief, fourth-degree assault, possession of methamphetamine, possession of oxycodone and contraband. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jesse Lee Insco, 27, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Insco for a probation violation for possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Matthew Donovan Ohlhausen, 23, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Ohlhausen on a charge of possession of heroin. He was lodged in jail without bail.
Medford Fire-Rescue responded to a structure fire at 1302 Ross Lane at 5:55 p.m. on Tuesday. Three engine crews from it and one from Fire District No. 3 put the fire out in about 10 minutes. The home has reportedly been vacant for about two years. No one was injured and investigators are still determining the cause.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.