- Identity theft, vehicle theft, drugs — Trent Leo Walkup, 24, no known address. Medford police Wednesday added four counts of identity theft, possession of methamphetamine and unlawful use of a motor vehicle against Walkup. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Aggravated theft — Shanya Lea Campos, 23, of the 800 block of Palm Street, Medford. Medford police Wednesday added two counts of aggravated identity theft and two counts of second-degree theft against Campos. She remained lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Tyree Anthony Hairston, 22, of the 1200 block of West Eighth Street, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Hairston on charges of possession of methamphetamine, second-degree theft and two violations of his probation. He was lodged in jail on $8,000 bail.
- Vehicle theft — Scott Lee Smith, 37, of the 700 block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Smith on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle and hit-and-run. He was lodged in jail on $4,000 bail.
- Burglary — Abdul Hahson Blair, 20, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Blair on charges of first-degree burglary, violating a restraining order, failure to appear in court and a probation violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Identity theft — Fawn Marie Crippen, 44, of the 1000 block of East Jackson Street, Medford. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Thursday arrested Crippen on charges of identity theft and first-degree forgery. She was booked into jail and released.
- Burglary — Cara Leann Warren, 29, of the 2200 block of East Barnett Road, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Warren on charges of first-degree burglary and second-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released.
Burglary — 2300 block of Table Rock Road, Medford. Medford police Thursday took a report in which a Wicked Ridge crossbow, arrows, a golf set, a fishing rod, a drill and two chairs were stolen from a residence. The loss was valued at $981.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.