- Rape, sodomy, sex abuse — Michael Ray Young, 43, of the 800 block of Sulano Circle, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Young on charges of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, two counts of second-degree sexual abuse and contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $5 million bail.
- Drugs — Anita Inez Goddard, 31, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Goddard on charges of possession of methamphetamine, delivery of methamphetamine, possession of heroin, delivery of heroin and two violations of her parole. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Kayla Ann Strange, 22, of the 2600 block of Table Rock Road, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Strange on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail on $8,000 bail.
- Theft, fraud — Jessie Lee Belanger, 30, of the first block of Tripp Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Belanger on charges of credit card fraud and first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Drugs — Nima Sedaghaty Blue, 24, no known address. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Friday arrested Blue on charges of possession of heroin and interfering with a police officer. He was lodged in jail on $20,000 bail.
- Drugs — Tobey Jean Ciukoswski, 39, no known address. Talent police Friday arrested Ciukoswski on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Clint Roger Skidmore, 29, no known address. Sheriff's deputies Friday arrested Skidmore on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of oxycodone and failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail on $20,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.