- Vehicle theft, identity theft — Victor Benjamin Villalobos, 36, no known address. Medford police Tuesday added charges of identity theft, unlawful use of a motor vehicle, credit card fraud and second-degree theft against Villalobos. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs — Kimberly Nicole Pappe, 40, of the first block of Sardine Creek Road, Gold Hill. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Pappe on a charge of possession of methamphetamine and a probation violation. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Sharynne Marie Metcalf, 25, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Metcalf on charges of possession of methamphetamine and two counts of failure to appear in court. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Hindering — Karman Chia O'Hare, 22, of the 2100 block of Sunburst Court, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested O'Hare on charges of hindering prosecution and interfering with police. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Shane Robert Bei, 24, of the 500 block of Takelma Drive, Trail. Eagle Point police Tuesday arrested Bei on charges of possession of heroin and possession of oxycodone. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Theft, identity theft, forgery — April Lynn McIntosh, 36, of the 3600 block of South Pacific Highway, Medford. Sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested McIntosh on three counts of first-degree theft, second-degree theft, three counts of first-degree forgery and three counts of identity theft. She was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.