- Burglary, theft — Daniel Adam Maerz, 28, of the 2100 block of Taylor Road, Central Point. Central Point police Wednesday added charges of first-degree burglary, first-degree theft and first-degree trespassing against Maerz. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Assault — Paul Freeman Groover Jr., 27, of the 600 block of Normal Avenue, Ashland. Ashland police Tuesday arrested Groover on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, harassment, felony strangulation, second-degree disorderly conduct, two counts of reckless endangering and second-degree trespassing. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Assault — Charles Thomas Whitley, 34, of the 700 block of Tolman Creek Road, Ashland. Ashland police Wednesday arrested Whitley on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and interfering with police. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Burglary, theft — Andrew Wyatt Gregory, 33, of the 1000 block of Royal Court, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Gregory on charges of second-degree burglary, two counts of first-degree theft and first-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Burglary — Tara Ann Lukasavage, 32, no known address. Medford Area Drug and Gang Enforcement officers Wednesday arrested Lukasavage on a charge of first-degree burglary. She was lodged in jail on $50,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.