Storm drain work planned
Through April 15, Bill's Backhoe Service will install storm drain manholes at locations around Medford, with all work performed between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Here are the dates and locations where work is planned:
- Tuesday, April 2, through Wednesday, April 3: La Loma Drive north of Rosemont Avenue.
- Wednesday, April 3, through Friday, April 5: Main Street at South Barneburg Road.
- Friday, April 5, through Monday, April 8: East Main Street at South Berkeley Way.
- Monday, April 8, through Wednesday, April 10: East Jackson Street at Genessee Street.
- Wednesday, April 10, through Friday, April 12: East Jackson Street at Hawthorne Street.
- Friday, April 12 through Monday, April 15: East Jackson Street at East Fourth Street.
There will be some road closures with detours at some locations. Motorists should plan for delays and consider alternate routes. For more information, contact Medford Public Works at 541-774-2600.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.