- Theft — Nicholas Robin Morris, 33, no known address. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Thursday added charges of first-degree theft and identity theft against Morris. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $94,000 bail.
- Assault — Amber Danielle Murphy-Clark, 24, of the 400 block of East 12th Street, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Murphy-Clark on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and harassment. She was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Robbery, drugs — Jacob Tristan Asay, 29, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Asay on charges of third-degree robbery, third-degree theft, second-degree disorderly conduct, harassment, fourth-degree assault, possession of methamphetamine, delivery of methamphetamine, manufacture of methamphetamine, possession of oxycodone and possession of drugs near a school. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Toby Wayne Price, 36, of the 200 block of South Central Avenue, Grants Pass. Medford police Friday arrested Price on charges of possession of methamphetamine, being a felon in possession of a weapon, and two counts of violating a no-contact order. He was lodged in jail on $23,000 bail.
- Drugs, hit-and-run — Kalyn Rose Tracy, 23, of the 100 block of North Front Street, Talent. Medford police Friday arrested Tracy on charges of injury hit-and-run, possession of methamphetamine, driving under the influence of intoxicants, failure to appear in court and reckless driving. She was lodged in jail on $26,000 bail.
- Theft — Tommy Jon Gathwright, 62, no known address. Eagle Point police Friday arrested Gathwright on charges of first-degree theft and carrying a concealed weapon. He was lodged in jail on $8,000 bail.
- Drugs — Sandee Dane Kensinger, 29, no known address. Talent police Friday arrested Kensinger on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Daniel Ray Kellogg, 46, of the 500 block of SW Foundry Street, Grants Pass. Kellogg appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.