- Theft — Justin Gabriel Brumble, 26, of the 600 block of Crystal Drive, Eagle Point. Medford police Tuesday added a charge of first-degree theft against Brumble. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $25,000 bail.
- Theft — Larry David Freeman, 44, of the 400 block of South Peach Street, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Tuesday added a charge of first-degree theft against Freeman. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Justin Spilman, 24, of the 300 block of Effie Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Spilman on charges of possession of methamphetamine and two counts of failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Tampering — Michelle Deann Anderson, 36, of the 3000 block of State Street, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Anderson on two counts of tampering with drug records. She was booked into jail and released.
- Theft, burglary — Rachelle Ladessa Kezer-Later, 39, of the first block of Reager Street, Medford. Kezer-Later appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with first-degree theft and second-degree burglary. She was booked into jail and released.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.