- Sex offender — Jason Ryon Fries, 41, of the 900 block of Sydney Court, Central Point. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Thursday arrested Fries on charges of failure to register as a sex offender. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released.
- Drugs — Wayne Eugene Barnes, 47, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Barnes on charges of manufacture of marijuana, delivery of marijuana, possession of marijuana and failure to appear in court. He was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Steven Charles DeClerk, 32, of the 300 block of Gary Drive, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested DeClerk on charges of possession of methamphetamine and driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was booked into jail and released.
- Assault — Simon Garcia Chavez, 65, of the 7400 block of South Holly Street, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Chavez on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $12,000 bail.
- Drugs, theft — Tiffany Andrea Jones, 20, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Jones on charges of possession of methamphetamine, first-degree theft and a probation violation. She was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.