Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 131 restaurants in March. All passed their semiannual inspections, and 80 received perfect scores of 100. All scores are published in weekly portions in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received perfect scores of 100:
- Togo's Great Sandwiches, Medford;
- Tolo Tavern, Central Point;
- Trophy Club, Medford;
- Wendy's, Biddle Road and Rogue Valley Mall, Medford;
- Wimer Way Cafe, Rogue River;
- The Winchester Inn, Ashland.
The following restaurants received scores of 70 points or higher:
- Ami Sushi, Medford: 92;
- Animal House Coffee, White City: 95;
- Applebee's Grill & Bar, Medford: 95;
- Bel Di's on the Rogue, Shady Cove: 97;
- Bloomsbury Coffee House, Ashland: 91;
- Bunk's Deli, Talent: 95;
- Butte Falls Cafe, Butte Falls: 77;
- Campers Cove Resort, Ashland: 92;
- Cattlemen's, Rogue River: 94;
- Dairy Queen, East Barnett Road, Medford: 97;
- Debby's Diner, Medford: 90;
- Eagle's Nest Saloon, Shady Cove: 89;
- Elmer's Restaurant, Medford: 95;
- Evo's Coffee Lounge, Ashland: 92;
- Extreme Fresh, Rogue Valley Mall, Medford: 77;
- Frau Kemmling Schoolhaus, Jacksonville: 97;
- Golden Dynasty, Ashland: 92;
- The Grotto, Talent: 90;
- G's Bento, Medford: 95;
- Harry & David Field, Medford: 94;
- Hawaiian Hut, Central Point: 92;
- Howiee's on Front, Medford: 97;
- Jack in the Box, South Pacific Highway, Medford: 95;
- Jack's Full Moon Saloon, Phoenix: 95;
- Jack's Hideaway, Medford: 97.
Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental public health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.