- Identity theft — Cheyenne Summer Robinson, 32, of the 200 block of West Gregory Road, Central Point. Central Point police Monday arrested Robinson on charges on two counts of identity theft and one count of second-degree theft and possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Holly Brooke Gould, 37, no known address. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Gould on charges of possession of methamphetamine, resisting arrested, second-degree trespassing and for a parole violation. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Identity theft — Andy Vann Arebalo, 40, of the 100 block of West Jackson Street, Medford. Arebalo made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on charges of identity theft and third-degree theft. He was lodged in jail and released.
- Assault — Billy Joe Duke-Chapin, 25, of Veneta. Eagle Point police Monday arrested Duke-Chapin on charges of third-degree and fourth-degree assault, and harassment. He was lodged Monday in jail on $34,000 bail.
- Drugs — Alexx Steven Hance, 19, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Hance on charges of possession of methamphetamine and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $35,000 bail.
- Vandalism — First block of Columbus Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9:08 a.m. Sunday of vandalism. The loss was valued at $3,000.
- Theft — 3000 block of Bullock Road, Medford. Medford police took a report at 1:09 p.m. Sunday of the theft of tools and a suitcase. The loss was valued at $1,300.
- Theft — 2800 block of Nansen Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 6:57 a.m. Monday of the theft of a 14-foot cargo trailer. The loss was valued at $6,000.
- Burglary — 900 block of Summit Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 8:06 a.m. Monday of a burglary to a building from which a generator, a spray gun and saws were stolen. The loss was valued at $6,370.
- Theft — 2300 block of Bell Court, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:36 p.m. of the theft of gold and diamond jewelry. The loss was valued at $9,950.
- Theft — 400 block of South Columbus Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:20 p.m. of the theft of a mountain bike. The loss was valued at $965.
- Burglary — 3000 block of Bullock Road, Medford. Medford police took a report of a burglary to a business from which a bow and arrow, as well as a snowboard were stolen. The loss was valued at $750.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.