- Assault — Tyson Robert George, 31, of the 1700 block of Camellia Avenue, Medford. Medford police Sunday arrested George on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, strangulation and harassment. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail on $25,000 bail.
- Assault — Tiffany Ann Hinds, 29, of the 700 block of Manzanita Street, Central Point. Medford police Sunday arrested Hinds on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and harassment. She was lodged in jail Sunday and released Monday because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Zolia Angelina Kezer, 43, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Kezer on two counts of possession of methamphetamine, possession of a Schedule 4 substance and for failing to appear on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants. She was booked into the jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Russell Allen Reedy, 24, of the 3000 block of South Stage Road, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Reedy on charges of possession of heroin, furnishing police with false information and for failing to appear on previous methamphetamine and heroin charges. He was lodged Monday in the jail on $45,000 bail.
- Drugs — Matthew James Pearson, 23, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Pearson on a charge of possession of methamphetamine and for violating the conditions of his probation from a previous methamphetamine conviction. He was lodged Monday in the jail without bail.
- Burglary — 300 block of Bessie Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:46 p.m. Sunday of a burglary to a residence from which a television, two computers and two gaming systems were stolen. The loss was valued at $1,050.
- Burglary — 1500 block of Meadows Lane, Medford. Medford police took a report at 4:58 p.m. Sunday of a burglary to a residence from which tires, shotguns and stereo speakers were stolen. The loss was valued at $1,300.
- Theft — 2800 block of Nansen Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 2:33 p.m. Sunday of the theft of a flatbed trailer. The loss was valued at $8,000.
- Theft — 1600 block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:29 p.m. Monday of the theft of a girls' framed touring bike. The loss was valued at $1,200.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.