- Drugs — Michael David Ray, 41, of the 300 block of North Main Street, Ashland. Ray appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of marijuana. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released.
- Drugs — Brandy Nichole Sanchez, 30, of the 400 block of South Oakdale Avenue, Medford. Sanchez appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with possession of methamphetamine. She was booked into jail and released.
- Assault — Amanda Park Guedel, 29, of the 1100 block of South Stevens Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Guedel on charges of third-degree assault, fourth-degree assault, driving under the influence of intoxicants and second-degree criminal mischief. She was booked into jail and released.
- Theft — Heather Marie Gregory, 30, of the 400 block of Logan Cut Drive, Cave Junction. Gregory appeared Friday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released.
- Assault — Benjamin Noah Osborn, 37, of the 1900 block of Pepper Street, Medford. Osborn appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with third-degree assault and two counts of fourth-degree assault. He was booked into jail and released.
To see a map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.