- Vehicle theft — Robin Lee Workman, 55, no known address. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday added a charge of unlawful use of a motor vehicle against Workman. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Assault — Michael Anthony Bowen, 50, of the 16900 block of Redwood Highway, Selma. Medford police Tuesday arrested Bowen on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, fourth-degree assault, harassment and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Theft, burglary — Timothy James Boyd, 26, of the 700 block of Crater Lake Avenue, Medford. Ashland police Tuesday arrested Boyd on warrants charging him with first-degree theft, first-degree burglary, first-degree trespassing and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $40,000 bail.
- Burglary — Landis Sky Borchard, 34, of the 11900 block of Antioch Road, White City. Medford police Tuesday arrested Borchard on charges of first-degree burglary, menacing, second-degree disorderly conduct, third-degree theft and second-degree trespassing. He was lodged in jail on $29,000 bail.
- Drugs — Anthony Dean Reyes Jr., 18, of Bellingham, Wash. Medford police Tuesday arrested Reyes on charges of possession of methamphetamine, giving false information to police and third-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $38,000 bail.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.