Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 104 restaurants in April. All but one passed their semiannual inspections, and 45 received perfect scores of 100. All scores are published, in weekly portions, in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received perfect scores of 100:
- 2 Good Cooking Chicks LLC., Medford;
- Abby's Legendary Pizza, Central Point;
- Amuse, Ashland;
- Arbor House Restaurant, Talent;
- Arbys No. 8202, Medford;
- Back Porch Bar & Grill, Jacksonville;
- Beckie's Cafe, Prospect;
- Big Town Hero, Ashland;
- Bootsies, Medford;
- Buttercloud Bakery & Cafe, Medford;
- Cedar Lodge LLC, Medford;
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Medford;
- City Grinders @ Raineys Corner, White City;
- Dairy Queen, White City;
- Dilligaf's Bar & Grill, Medford;
- Dutch Bros. Coffee, Medford;
- First Presbyterian Church of Ashland;
- Golden Phoenix, Phoenix;
- Jacksonville Food & Friends, Jacksonville;
- La Quinta Inn & Suites, Ashland;
- Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine LLC, Medford;
- Leonardo & E&G Catering, The Expo (North Kitchen), Central Point;
- Leonardo's & E&G Catering, The Expo (South Kitchen), Central Point;
- Lithia Springs Inn, Ashland;
- Ma's, Central Point.
Inspectors subtract points for violations of "priority" and "priority foundation" items, which include: foods maintained at improper temperatures, improperly cooled or reheated; not properly protected from contamination, from unapproved origins, unsafe, adulterated or not honestly presented; not date-marked or discarded upon expiration; raw animal foods improperly cooked; presence of rodents or insects; inadequate personal hygiene; failure to clean and sanitize food equipment; lack of an approved water system; toxic chemicals or cleansers not properly stored, used or labeled.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.