- Drugs — Kenneth Duane Vinzant Jr., 30, of the 4400 block of West Pine Street, Central Point. Medford Area Drug and Gang Enforcement officers Monday arrested Vinzant on charges of possession of heroin, possession of contraband, being a felon in possession of a weapon and first-degree theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jacob Carl Lyon, 21, of the 100 block of Reager Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Lyon on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of burglary tools, first-degree theft and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Assault — Sarah Lynn Shannon, 37, of the 1100 block of Gatepark Drive, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Shannon on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, harassment and driving under the influence of intoxicants. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Michael Scott Fink, 31, of the 400 block of Fairmount Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Fink on charges of possession of oxycodone, possession of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school, possession of a controlled substance and contempt of court. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Theft — 600 block of Rossanley Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 1:04 a.m. Sunday of the theft of a vehicle. The loss was valued at $5,000.
- Theft — 600 block of Herman Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 11:25 a.m. Monday of the theft of hot tub heating electronics and accessories. The loss was valued at $1,200.
- Theft — 3100 block of Cedar Links Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 8:21 a.m. Monday of the theft of a golf cart. The loss was valued at $3,000.
Structure fire — The Applegate Fire Department responded to a structure fire Monday evening in one of the out-buildings at the Applegate Christian Fellowship, in the 7000 block of Highway 238 in Ruch. The 7:42 p.m. fire was contained to inside the building, with smoke billowing from windows and eaves.
Fellowship leaders barred the news media from the property as firefighters were mopping up inside the structure. No other information was available late Monday.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.