Custom picture frame shop On The Wall has relocated to 301 N. Bartlett St., after 29 years on Main Street in downtown Medford,
The corner of Fourth and Bartlett location most recently housed Sweet Stuff, and Medford Builders Exchange before that.
Jim Curtis and Laurie Wenzel began On The Wall Frameshop 31 years ago, initially located at the south end of Central Avenue.
A year and a half later the two rented the Swem's Building in downtown Medford where they also operated an exhibition gallery for 10 years. Two
more short moves ensued, one just across the street and another back to the north side of Main in the former Brophy's Jewelry store.
The latest move accommodates small projects for individuals as well as large-scale commercial projects.
The phone number remains 541-773-1012.