- Drugs — Faith Amber Patton, 38, of the 400 block of Kenwood Avenue, Medford. Medford police Wednesday added charges of manufacture of methamphetamine and possession of methamphetamine against Patton. She remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $16,500 bail.
- Assault — Rhett William Howerton, 42, of the 1800 block of Crater Lake Avenue, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Howerton on charges of fourth-degree assault and two counts of harassment. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Drugs — Levi Michael Jonathan Wear, 26, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Wear on charges of possession of methamphetamine and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Alfredo Palomino Garcia, 29, of the first block of De Anjou Avenue, Eagle Point. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Thursday arrested Garcia on charges of possession of methamphetamine, being a felon in possession of a weapon and carrying a concealed weapon. He was booked into jail and released.
- Assault — Augustus Paul Benson, 39, of the 2600 block of Carr Street, White City. Sheriff's deputies Thursday arrested Benson on charges of second-degree assault, third-degree assault and driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was booked into jail and released.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.