- Drugs — Ashley Margaret McGuire-Ledford, 28, of the 600 block of Beach Street, Ashland. Ashland police Friday arrested McGuire-Ledford on charges of possession of heroin and possession of methamphetamine. She was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released.
- Drugs — Brandy Rose Johnson, 23, of the 300 block of Bessie Street, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Friday arrested Johnson on charges of possession of methamphetamine and a parole violation. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Weapon — Jayce R. Coulter, 27, of Cottonwood, Calif. Talent police Friday arrested Coulter on charges of felony driving under the influence of intoxicants, carrying a concealed weapon and being a felon in possession of a weapon. He was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Drugs — James Edward Giles, 59, of the 700 block of Royal Avenue, Medford. Giles appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Michael Joseph Manring, 26, of the 100 block of North Third Street, Talent. Manring appeared Friday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of methamphetamine and delivery of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Cory James Hedgpeth, 20, of San Diego. Hedgpeth appeared Friday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of heroin. He was booked into jail and released.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.