- Robbery — Andrew Jonathan Prinslow, 21, of the 1900 block of Foots Creek Road, Gold Hill. Medford police Monday arrested Prinslow on charges of first-degree robbery, second-degree theft, fourth-degree assault, menacing and harassment. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $37,000 bail.
- Drugs — Dustin Charles Berndt, 23, no known address. Medford police Sunday arrested Berndt on a charge of possession of methamphetamine and on a warrant for failing to appear on a previous methamphetamine case. He was lodged in jail then released because of overcrowding.
- Theft — Jeffrey Daniel Wyatt, 28, of the 700 block of South Shasta Avenue, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Sunday arrested Wyatt on a charge of first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drunken driving — Kenneth Charles Robinson, 55, no known address. Robinson made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of felony driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was booked in jail and released.
- Theft — 2500 block of Connell Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9:10 a.m. Saturday of the theft of an iPad. The loss was valued at $750.
- Theft — 2200 block of Crater Lake Highway, Medford. Medford police took a report at 10:12 a.m. Saturday of the theft of a bicycle. The loss was valued at $1,000.
- Burglary — 1000 block of Alta Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 10:42 p.m. Saturday of a break-in at a residence from which 15 rings, a charm, earrings and a watch were stolen. The loss was valued at $7,900.
- Burglary — 2000 block of Perri Place, Medford. Medford police took a report at 6:15 p.m. Sunday of a burglary to a residence from which two diamond rings and a watch were stolen. The loss was valued at $17,400.
- Theft — 2500 block of Thorn Oak Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 6:29 a.m. Monday of the theft of jewelry. The loss was valued at $1,427.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.