- Assault — Devery Allen Bynum, 31, of the 300 block of South Fourth Street, Central Point. Central Point police Wednesday arrested Bynum on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $10,000 bail.
- Drugs — Alanna Lauren McLean, 23, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested McLean on charges of possession of methamphetamine and a parole violation. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Joel Conteraz-Martinez, 25, of the 100 block of South Columbus Avenue, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Conteraz-Martinez on charges of possession of methamphetamine and a probation violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Assault, hit-and-run — Crystal Lynne English, 53, of Vacaville, Calif. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Wednesday arrested English on charges of second-degree assault, injury hit-and-run, reckless endangerment, fourth-degree assault and reckless driving. She was lodged in jail on $100,000 bail.
- Assault — Danny Gene Beard Jr., 28, of the 1700 block of Bigham Brown Road, Eagle Point. Beard appeared Wednesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with two counts of third-degree assault, driving under the influence of intoxicants and four counts of reckless driving. He was booked into jail and released.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.