- Drugs — Tommy James Loftis, 34, of the 10300 block of Blackwell Road, Central Point. Medford police Friday arrested Loftis on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Faletolua Arona Aumua, 24, of the first block of Jeanette Avenue, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Friday arrested Aumua on a charge of possession of marijuana. He was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs, vehicle theft — Alex James Holley, 27, no known address. Holley appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with manufacture of marijuana and unlawful use of a motor vehicle. He was booked into jail and released.
- Theft — Ellen Marie Reyes, 53, of the 900 block of Hampton Way, Medford. Sheriff's deputies Friday arrested Reyes on charges of first-degree theft and second-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released.
- Weapon — Matthew Robert Whaley, 35, of the 600 block of Darla Mae, Medford. Sheriff's deputies Friday arrested Whaley on charges of felony possession of a restricted weapon, driving under the influence of intoxicants, reckless driving and two counts of second-degree criminal mischief. He was booked into jail and released.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.