Crews plan paving work in Medford June 30-July 11
City crews will pave several Medford streets in the coming weeks, with five jobs planned between Sunday, June 30, and Thursday, July 11.
All work is set to take place from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- On Sunday, crews will pave Burl Crest Drive between Highway 62 and Grumman Drive.
- On Monday, July 8, crews will pave Kings Highway between Oakdale Drive and Halvorson Street.
- On Tuesday, July 9, crews will pave North Front Street between Fourth and Jackson streets.
- On Wednesday, July 10, crews will work on Maple Street between Riverside Avenue and Niantic Street.
- On Thursday, July 11, Roberts Road between Crater Lake Avenue and Serenity Drive will be paved.
Knife River crews will remove a layer of old pavement in preparation for new paving in several neighborhoods.
- On Monday and Tuesday, July 1 and 2, crews will work on Siskiyou Boulevard.
- On Wednesday, July 3, and Friday, July 5, workers will concentrate on Willamette Avenue, finishing out the week on McAndrews Road between Hillcrest Road and Chablis Terrace. The work is set between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Overnight work from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. is set for July 8-11 on Delta Waters Road between Highway 62 and Lear Way. Night work continues July 12 on Biddle Road between Hilton and Airport roads.
Flaggers and signs will be in place. Motorists should consider alternate routes to avoid construction.
For information, contact Medford Public Works at 541-774-2600.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.