- Theft — Corinne Louise Hatchell, 42, of the 1700 block of Orchard Home Drive, Medford. Ashland police Wednesday added a charge of first-degree theft against Hatchell. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $60,000 bail.
- Vehicle theft — Donald Lee Anderson Jr., 42, of the 1000 block of Rustler Peak Street, Central Point. Medford police Wednesday added a charge of unlawful use of a motor vehicle against Anderson. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Drugs — Devin Anthony McDonald, 20, of the 900 block of Kenyon Street, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested McDonald on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Identity theft — Jason Daniel Fisk, 37, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Fisk on charges of identity theft and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $66,000 bail.
- Robbery, drugs — Dustin John Bell, 38, of the 11500 block of Highway 62, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Thursday arrested Bell on charges of third-degree robbery, third-degree escape, possession of methamphetamine and three counts of failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail on $59,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.